Welcome to the Myeventkart website (the "Website" or "Site").These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your access to and use of Myeventkart website and mobile applications that link to or reference these Terms ("Site").By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Myeventkart Technologies, a company registered and headquartered in New delhi, India. Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify this Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access to or use of the Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.
We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms.
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use the Site if you are a competitor of ours or if we have previously banned you from the Site or closed your account.
Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
If you have a Myeventkart account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for all uses of your account including use by anyone other than you.
You agree to use the data owned by Myeventkart (as available on the website or through any other means like API etc) only for personal purposes and not for any commercial use unless agreed to with Myeventkart in writing.
You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Myeventkart.
Myeventkart reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service.
You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Myeventkart and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content.
You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
The content and information on the Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of facilities), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is property of Myeventkart for use by us, our partners, and our Providers. While you may make limited copies of your meeting itinerary (and related documents) for services booked through the Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
1. Violate the Terms.
2. Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation requests.
3. Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by Myeventkart.
4. Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation requests.
5. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content.
6. Reverse engineer any portion of the Site.
7. Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site;.
8. Record, process, or mine information about other users.
9. Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews.
10. Reformat or frame any portion of the Site.
11. Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Myeventkart technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site.
12. Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
13. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means.
14. Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses").
15. Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
16. Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content. or "Frame", "Mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.